Im back? XD

ouh hello ! sha is back ! hahaha. after a long long long time i dissapeared ? dissapeared ? sound ..... er what ever . entry lama sha dah delete , bcoz ? i wanna forget about him ! ok let me continue . today sha happy . wanna know why ? i just thinking , why i in love with 'pfffttttt' . guess who ? look at my right sidebar please . haha yes he is . i do love him even i didn't know him as well . i've too many story to share with you guys , but i dont know where i should start first . zzzzzzzzzzzzz, my english is very bad but i have to typing in english . I HAVE TO ! ok firstly , wanna see my latest look ? k here ......


many friend says i became more dangdang . ahahahaha absolutely yes ! sha kuat makan ok. everyday i'll make sure babu beli pizzahut *yummiess* i think im quite cute . oh please sha, wake up ! hahaha . k abaikan , nonsense . please take a look of my tittle of this blog , ouh guccie who's that ? haha . he is my crushy mushies . also my buncit haha . what ever ! i think if his crush or GIRLFRIEND baca blog ni i boleh kena slaughter . hahaha k nonsense again . 

actually , sha dah lama nak confess perasaan sha dekat dia but im afraid ! yes he's not handsome and cute like YOURS but he was sweet , handsome and cute to me . i know he will read this bcoz i will give him this blog link , how desprate i am :DD ............................

READ THIS :

ejat, sha tahu ejat dah ada crush . i'm stalking ur twitter . even you realize or not , faa always stalking ur twitter and tell me all about you . yes , i ask her to became close to you . i gave her your number . dia ada jumpa you kan ? i suruh . i just wanna know 'how are you' 'are you okay' and blabla bla.. the truth is , she didn't like you . never. but, since i suruh dia rapat dengan you , she loves you as her 'brother' , only brother . she had telling me , lately you dah tak contact dia lepas you tahu dia 'suka' you . i know , you are trying to avoid from her . actually , i ask her to do that . i yang nak you, i yang admire you . not her . this night , i nak you tahu semua . you never know this right ? yes , after you like 'marah' dia , dia diam , right ? she's afraid to tell you the truth . ejat , i am the one who loves you more than a friend , not her . everyday dia IM i and cerita bout you . dia sedih sebab you dah tak layan dia macam dulu . she always said that ' kak, i miss my bigbrother ' :( im sorry ejat . sha tak kisah kalau ejat nak cakap sha penipu or anything else but im telling you the truth . annoying right ? haha k . please forgive me . forgive me . my bad . im sorry

i am sorry Amirul Aizat :'( my fault . I DO LOVE YOU