Weirdo ;O

olla . here is my entry . something weird with my blog ? ouh yes , i hv no more crush . why ? he doesn't like me and he never wanna forgive faa . haha just forget it . up to him i hv no time to care about him anymore . ok now i nak introduce to you guys all my family . my big family . i was last daughter in this family . i hv 2 elder sis and brother , they are yayah , eeka , ikram and tammy . i just love them and my beloved mama , karmila . i only hv them no one can take them apart from me . 


sha | yayah | eeka

they are my twinnis ! i love them very much . who's my brother ? haha wait . be patient . here ....... is my brother ...

from behind : eeka , tammy
from front : sha , yayah , ikwam

gambar last year time celebrate babu's birthday . i hv a lot of picture wanna share with u . but i hv no time to do that . before that , let me introduce u my mama a.k.a babu - karmila - here is she ...

karmila . our beloved mama

i am nothing without her . ok , malaysian didn't know about me , my family , who am i the truth . they didn't know ! who are they to judge me ?! im tried to told them but ...................... 

i have dad , his name is hj zaidi . i love him very much ! i wish he here with me right now . company me where ever i go , hear my problem , picnic with me . i am jealous i got jealous when my friend hang out with their dad . i just wish my life same like others . you know what , now i just keep thinking about one thing , when can i getting married ? u will said , are u crazy sha ? u just 20 ! haha do i care ha ? ya Allah | i just thinking about him . i didn't know even he will forgive me and faa . i feel awry with faa i am the cause of this situation . heemm nvm . 

i wanna be his 'EVE' (Hawa) ouh Allah i love him ;(

one day i will flying to malaysia ! yeeeaaay this is what i want . i want meeting all my facebook friends Nura , Firdaus , Aan , Paan , Maya , Alep , Adryn , Aten , Ah Ting and many more . especially , aizat . 

.......................... stop it here ........................ ok stop it .... i said stop it SHASHA ! just take a look of this picture , bye .










part of me : ijweeeeennaa